Friday, September 15, 2006

I've been a bit Flickr mad the past day and a half for various reasons, one being I really get sucked into looking at other people's lives and feeling like I somehow am playing a part. However, I think I've come across some unwritten rule. So, I've been trying to build up my 'favorites' page, and have noticed that there is never more than one person that counts a photo as a favorite, which left/leaves me in a bind, because there are a ton of photos that I want but someone has usually already beaten me to it. Once someone has laid claim, staked their flag, is the photo now off limits? I know I'm a bit late to the game here, but is it a race to get the fave finish. Will we have to trade like baseball cards or postage stamps to get the ones we really want? Start building up the arsenal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home